Many traders are considering switching to
- More time for trading. The first one and the most obvious advantages is the more time for trading. When you trade
part-timeyou have to deal with your daily job, your routine work at home and what’s left often isn’t enough to trade Forex successfully. Full-timetrading solves this by giving a fixed full day for trading.
- Full trading sessions. When you trade
full-timeyou can choose a working day that would include one full trading session or one full intersection of the trading sessions to trade during the most active timeframes in Forex.
- Pivot points. Using the pivot points and auxiliary levels of support and resistance is most effective on the whole intraday session. And when you trade
full-time, you can follow the trend through almost all of these levels. Part-timetraders will usually miss all the opportunities connected with the daily pivot points.
- Organization. When you trade during the fixed periods of time every working day it automatically organizes your trading, making you more disciplined and offering you opportunities to improve the level of organizations in all aspects of Forex trading.
- Trailing stops. Some Forex platforms don’t support automatic trailing stops (for example, Streamster platform of AGEA). If your trading strategy requires a trailing
stop-lossplacing, you can easily do so manually when you trade Forex full-time.
- More trading opportunities. A full 7-8-hour trading day can yield much more opportunities for entering the positions than the random 2–3 hours a day. You can choose to look at the lower period timeframes and find even more opportunities there.
- Learning. When you trade Forex
full-timeyou learn from your experience, from your wins and losses. In between the trading you also have time to read the Forex market reviews, analyze your trading history and read Forex books — all that is very useful in improving your trading skills.
- Reacting to news on time. When the important Forex market news come out, a reaction of the trader should be fast and accurate. A
full-timetrade has an opportunity to react on the majority of the currency-relatednews immediately on their release.
- Communication. In between the actual Forex trades
full-timetraders have a lot more time to communicate with other traders. Many Forex platforms feature the built-inonline chats for this purpose; some traders may prefer Forex forums to talk about trading, nevertheless it’s all useful to the actual trading as it helps to become more proficient.
Of course, these are only the advantages, while trading Forex